ARE YOU KEEN TO REPRESENT VOTERS IN PARLIAMENT?
You now have 20 days to declare your candidature on the COPE homepage.
Whoever is seeing this post anywhere in South Africa is invited to do so. As I am living in the Western Cape, I am concentrating on inviting suitable candidates in the Western Cape to declare.
We need new blood and people of outstanding leadership quality who undertake never to be corrupted and who swear to advance our national Constitution.
DECLARATION OF AVAILABILITY TO SERVE AS AN MP OR MPL REPRESENTING COPE – CONGRESS OF THE PEOPLE
Anyone is welcome to declare their availability, however, please take note of the following provisions;
- you must be a paid-up member of COPE, and
- be registered as a voter at the IEC,
- qualify to be a candidate by IEC,
- attend a COPE candidates’ workshop to be held in different provinces during the weekend of the 16 – 17 March 2019,
- sign the Code of Conduct at the Candidates’ workshop,
- pay COPE Candidate Registration fee
Please select your declaration category by clicking on one of the options below. (Closing date 25 February 2019).